Let me help you save time and money!
My name is Jacki Hollywood Brown (M.Sc.). I help busy entrepreneurs by streamlining and performing administrative work so they can spend more time growing their businesses and spend less time on routine and repetitive tasks.
What I do as a virtual assistant
I do many things depending on what my clients need. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Proofreading and Editing — blog posts, newsletters, articles, business documents, etc.
- Publishing — blogs, newsletters, etc.
- Writing — transcribe voice memos, conference calls, ghost write, create & write standard operating procedures, etc.
- Customer Relationship Management — set up email lists, update customer contact information, etc.
- Customer Services — follow up with clients, send forms, invoices, receipts, etc.
- Research — find data on clients, competition, industry trends, blog topics, etc.
- Reports — compile data into spreadsheets and documents, prepare PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Social Media — manage accounts, idea generation brainstorming, convert inquiries into clients, etc.
- Website Management — coordinate with IT support to ensure your website is up-to-date, secure, etc.
- Branding — coordinate with graphic designers, ensure all documents, presentations, outgoing material reflect your brand.
- Records Management — design and execute paper and electronic records management program.
Productivity — workflow strategies, tech and non-tech tools to help save time and effort.
Organization — office set up, paper and electronic filing strategies, etc.
Cost Reduction — using free and low-cost tools wherever possible, teaching you how to do it yourself.